What percentage of gift cards are never used?

Discussion About All Kinds Of Virtual Gift Cards
Post Reply
nixik5
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:37 pm

Sun May 10, 2020 2:50 am

What percentage of gift cards are never used?
abirxa
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:45 am

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:48 am

As much as 3% of gift card dollars are never used gift card.
marthan
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:51 am

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:57 am

3% of gifts are never used.
jaseka
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:58 am

Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:03 am

Approximately 80% of gift cards are spent within a year, leaving about 20% of gift cards unused after a full year from purchase.
Nabika
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:02 am

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:11 am

Gift cards cost about 60% each year. Full year 20% gift cards are never used.
Post Reply