My ad isn't showing up in Google Search? turns out my account was locked

ASK and share Any Other Related VCC that are not listed on the forum
tepaya8

Mon May 11, 2020 4:22 am

So I've been selling computerized things on ioffer. I saw a contender out offering me 10 to 1. (You can see every sold exchange on ioffer evaluated or not). At that point I did a google scan for the thing I'm selling, and he is the one in particular who made an adword promotion for our item, which prompted his ioffer posting.

So I've quite recently begun making adword advertisements as well. The thing is my advertisement isn't appearing in a google scan for the catchphrase I need it to. Just 1 watchword. Its been 5 days now. I messaged google yet they haven't reacted at this point. In spite of the fact that I am an adword noob, I think I set everything up right and the catchphrase is definitely not a high serious market (just him). My cpc is .15 pennies and day by day is $3.00. I figure I didn't offer excessively low. My rival is rounding up the deals! Any assistance or recommendations are profoundly valued.
Kroos

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:52 am

You can message Google again. And you can join with Google live chat and tell them clearly what your problem .I think they will help you .
Toni Kroos

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:55 am

Your ad has been paused, removed, or disapproved
It's possible that your Google ads aren't showing simply because they've been paused—or because the ad groups or campaigns that house them have been paused. If this is the case, all you need to do is switch them from Paused to Enabled.