Buying Traffic

ASK and share Any Other Related VCC that are not listed on the forum
cayafe

Mon May 11, 2020 4:13 am

I need to buy traffic, I don't need this traffic to convert, I don't need it to sell anything, I just need junk traffic...I have a project going on, but I do need legit junk traffic if that makes sense.
Pepe William

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:47 am

Buying traffic simply means the amount or number of visitors that an ad receives. Buying traffic is nothing more than the set of strategies in which you will need to invest money to attract people to your offer. For an app to be successful, users need to be driven to an advertisement from various sources.
Sneijder

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:54 am

As far as I know about junk traffic .Junk website traffic is traffic that doesn't help your site, other than by increasing unique visitor numbers. These visitors stop by only once, usually for a quick scan of one page. If you were to ask them a few minutes later which site they just visited, they probably wouldn't remember. Don't build your business plan around this traffic.
Alex kaylian

Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:52 am

You can use several paid website traffic sources to drive thousands of visitors to your site without having to wait for days or months.